Friday 24 August 2007

Sugar Kane

FU interviewed new model Taisha Lorena aka Sugar Kane, who told us why taking pictures is her favorite hobby :-)

How long have you been modelling for?
6Months at most.
Who/What made you want to model? (ie: was you attracted to the money, free clothes, glamorous lifestyle etc)
Its never really being, a life long dream, I Just like, being 'dolled up'. Ive alwayz being a poser.. so taking pics, is my fav hobbie lol.
Have you always been one of those people who just loves to be in front of the camera (or mirror) posing?
Not really the mirror..but i love to pose for the camera lol.
What’s the best job you’ve been on?
I would say, Beautiful Day-Mike Glc..music vid.. that was a fun day.
What is it like on set/shoots, there’s a lot of girls, is there any bitchiness?
Not so much bitchiness..but a lot of diva's lol.
What do you do when you’re not modelling?
I go to college, work as a partyhost, and a nightclub.
Who is your favourite model, do you aspire to be like any model in particular?
Tyra Banks.
What your best feature?
Most people say, my legs or eyes.
What type of modelling would you never do?
Nude. lol.
Obviously models have to have a tight body, what do you do to keep in shape?
I go to the gym, when im not feeling so lazy.
Most people think that being a model is an easy job, they don’t realize that it’s a lot of hard work and new models face a lot of criticism and rejection are you ready for that?
I can deal with positive criticism, it can help me to correct things.
There’s loads of girls who want to be the next top model how do you stand out, obviously your Fabulous and Undiscovered but what makes you so different?
Hmm.. well im not a diva..ima humble person, Im just your everyday type of girl. Also I dont really rely on the modelling industry. I intend to go to uni and further my qualifications.
Who would you like to work with in the future?
Maybe some attractive male models
For more info on Sugar Kane go to:

No comments: