Friday 28 September 2007

Bmaze

FU interviewed Florida rapper Bryan Henry aka Bmaze, who told us what keeps him motivated, why hip hop is so important to him and why we also be looking out for DreGargon.

What you do?
I’m an aspiring musician. I mainly do hip hop music, but I also collaborate in all genres of music including Dancehall, R&B, Pop and even alternative

How long you've been doing it for ?
I’ve been doing music since my high school days, so I'd say about 6 years.
How did you get your start ?
During high school I would make music with a couple local artists. But collaborating with my best friend DreGargon motivated me to do what I do.

Who are your musical influences?
I am influenced by any artist that appeals to me, Cassidy, Biggy, Tupac, 50 cent, Common, Kanye West etc

What you write about and how would you describe your music?
It depends on my mood. Each song has its own criteria, my music is never the same.

Have you been involved in any projects?
I’ve done a couple of tracks here and there with local people. I’m grateful to have done any work.
Who would you like to work with in the future?
My close friends and people who are serious about their music.

What’s next for you?
I am currently working on a demo.

For more info on Bmaze go to:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow this is really cool! I hope you get what you want! your music better stay bangin! Don't make any disappointments to yourself!
props 2 u!

Anonymous said...

Hey Maze
Im liking the site, and loving the music like always. You have come so far since high school.Working making tracks with anyone no matter what type of music. Diversity is what makes up a great artist. I have nothing but respect for you. Keep doing what you do and I am sure you will make it! I got your back through anything and everything. Stay up. 1

much love & respect
Mizz Balla