Thursday 1 November 2007

KelliSmith

FU interviewed new model KelliSmith who told us about her future plans and her desire to work with Jackie Degg.

How long have you been modelling for?
2years

Who/What made you want to model? (i.e.: was you attracted to the money, free clothes, glamorous lifestyle etc)
Money is not an issue I don’t do it for that as I’ve only been paid once anyway! My friend got me to join net-model to get the ball rolling!

Have you always been one of those people who just loves to be in front of the camera (or mirror) posing?
Yes definitely

What’s the best job you’ve been on?
Erm… I have a few

What’s the worst modelling experience you’ve had?
Being with a so called ‘professional photographer’ and he was boring. He made me do the same poses in different crappy clothes and the pics were awful!

What is it like on set/shoots, there’s a lot of girls, is there any bitchiness?
There’s no bitchiness we all get on well! We always compliment each other.

What do you do when you’re not modelling?
I work part time as admin assistant at carphone warehouse

Who is your favourite model, do you aspire to be like any model in particular?
Jordan and Lucy James

What is your best feature?
My bum

What type of modelling would you never do?
Nude!!!

Obviously models have to have a tight body, what do you do to keep in shape?
Nothing. I eat junk food and I’ve never been to a gym. Seriously!!

Most people think that being a model is an easy job, they don’t realize that it’s a lot of hard work and new models face a lot of criticism and rejection are you ready for that?
I’m ready, definitely!

There’s loads of girls who want to be the next top model how do you stand out, obviously your Fabulous and Undiscovered but what makes you so different?
Because I’m not big headed and I don’t work round and show off like I’m gods gift. I’m just lil old me!

Who would you like to work with in the future?
Jakki Degg

What’s next for you?
I'm not sure yet, I’d love to be published in a lads mag!

For more info on KelliSmith go to:
www.myspace.com/urboyfriendfanciesme

No comments: