Saturday 10 November 2007

KZ

Born in Kingston, Jamaica and raised in Queens, New York Kadez Tajari Marshall aka KZ “Mr. New York Money” Has been taking steps to become the next big thing in the rap game.
First introduced to rap in elementary school KZ would make beats and rap with his friends at the lunch table.
A young man who used to run the streets of South-side Jamaica, Queens has now chosen to learn from his mistakes and “make his next move the best move.”-KZ
Confident as a battle rapper KZ has continued to sculpt his craft by writing consistently and writing about things which are important to him. “My inspiration is my father, he always told me to be the best that I can be and be positive.”- KZ

For more information on KZ go to:
http://www.myspace.com/frontlineussr

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holla at me at jeywonder@hotmail.com