Friday 30 November 2007

Yummie Couture

Yummie Couture is a new and fresh brand started by 19yr old student Ilija. Originally from Bosnia Hercegovina the now Austrian resident intends to take the design world by storm.
Ilija’s passion for fashion started when he discovered he liked his own designs more than those he would see hanging in the shop windows. The bland black and white colours he would see used in High street stores were no match for the bright blue’s, neon pinks and yellows he uses in his designs.
Not afraid of taking risks “I refuse to look like all the people I see everyday.”-Ilija. This talented designer has already sold out a set of his limited addition T-shirts called BANANA INVASION. Following on from this success another line (STAH THUNDDAH) has been added along with 3 limited addition BANANA INVASION T-Shirts.
Using an array of colours Ilija has been attracting a range of clientele ranging from the UK and US.
A gifted designer and artist Ilija enjoys “Breathing life into my drawings, if I have the opportunity to present my vision to others why not. I want them to take a look into my brain.”-Ilija
Having his designs featured in photo shoots, taking part in fashion shows and having artists such as M.I.A and African Boy interested in his clothing, Ilija is guaranteed to become an international design sensation.
“Fashion for me is when you express yourself through your clothes without saying anything.”-Ilija

For more information on Yummie go to:
www.myspace.com/yummieclothing

1 comment:

Icy's Fashion Blog said...

I ♥LOVE♥ Yummie couture!